Friday, January 19, 2024

C-Lon Bead Cord Colors versus the Pantone NYFW Spring 2024 Color Trends

 

To continue on the ideas of the previous post... Pantone publishes its color trends for the general public just in time for the season. This year I have chosen one C-Lon Bead Cord color for all the 15 Pantone colors. 

 

 

C-Lon Bead Cord Colors versus the Pantone NYFW Spring 2024 Color Trends


I have already seen an uptick in purchases of C-Lon Bead Cord colors matching the color palettes precisely, especially the New Classics. Is it on purpose or subliminal, planned or accidental, a reflection of these color trends? Or do I simply notice the similarities more because I am aware of the colors chosen for 2024.


C-Lon Bead Cord Colors versus the Pantone NYFW Spring 2024 Color Trends 

 

 

 

 

 

The way I look at this ... It's another fun way to look at colors. If one of them gets you excited, then yes, include it in your next piece; if not, then ignore it. When I was doing 32 shows a year selling lots of earrings, I saw the effect of these trends, but they were delayed, especially on the West Coast. A year after a Color of the Year and Fashion Color Trends were announced, I got customers looking for earrings to go with clothes in these hues, shades, or tints. 

 

References:

–> Post on C-Lon Colors and the 2024 Color of the Year

C-Lon Bead Cord –> In the Standard Tex 210 0.5 mm diameter

C-Lon Tex 400 Bead Cord –> In the heavier 0.9 mm diameter

Pantone Color of the Year –> Pantone Official Website

WGSN and Coloro –> WGSN+Coloro Website




No comments: