Sunday, April 7, 2013

Storing C-Lon Bead Cord

How do you store your C-Lon Bead Cords? As more colors are made it becomes more challenging. Here is some of my organization or lack of it with before and after shots...



Before

After - All 104 Colors of C-Lon Bead Cord on 2 Wooden Racks

This spinning cord holder holds the spools I am currently working with. Once I am done them, I return them to the hanging rack to their original spaces. It follows, mostly the color chart I have on the web. I bought this spinning
thread holder from Mingo and Asho at a show. It is available on their ebay store.
Now I have to try to figure out what to do with all my Vintage Cords...









2 comments:

Jane Sonstroem said...

I'm always looking for ways to be more organized with my beading supplies. These racks look great! Were they originally designed to hold spools of thread? Are they easily obtained?

Marion Hunziker-Larsen said...

Yes they are designed to hold spools of thread and can be found in sewing and craft store, among them Jo-Ann Stores, Michaels and others.